Join Our Team
Pursue a meaningful career path with opportunities to leave a real impact on the children and families of our community.
Part-time or Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Early Childhood Education Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Work/Counseling Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Special Education Teaching (Preferred)
- Master’s in a Mental Health Specialty (Required)
- Licensed to practice in NC (Required)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (Preferred)
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Medical Receptionist or Equivalent Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Lucy Daniels Center is an Equal Opportunity employer. It has been and will continue to be the policy of the Center to be fair and impartial in all of its relations with its employees and applicants for employment, interns, or contractors, and to base all employment-related decisions upon valid, job-related factors, without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual preference, physical or mental disability, veteran or other protected status under applicable federal or state law.
This policy applies to recruitment, hiring, training, appointments, promotion, and all other personnel actions and conditions of employment such as compensation, benefits, layoffs and reinstatements, training, tuition assistance, and disciplinary measures. Discrimination or harassment of employees or applicants on the basis of any of these protected characteristics is prohibited.
The Lucy Daniels Center does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religious affiliation, gender, gender identification and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, citizenship or immigration status, or national or ethnic origin.
Stay in the know!
Sign up for our newsletter to get alerts about new job opportunities in the future!